OCTOBER 21-29, 2017
MULLY CHILDREN’S FAMILY, KENYA, AFRICA
Your Heart & Soul Trip to Mully Children’s Family includes airfare*, lodging, ground transportation, meals, bottled water, traveler’s insurance, two Safari game drives, gratuities and a background check which is requested by Mully Children’s Family Kenya.
*Airfare is based on round trip flights from Atlanta to Nairobi, Kenya and may vary from other U.S. cities.
– A valid Passport with 2 blank pages and a minimum of 6 months remaining before expiration
– Vaccines: Yellow Fever, Hep A&B, Meningitis, Typhoid, DPT, Polio and an anti-malaria prescription
– Personal Profile, requested by Mully Children’s Family Kenya
– A Liability Release & Background Check
– A Photo Waiver allowing your picture to be used by Mully Children’s Family
FINANCIAL DUE DATES:
First Payment of $1,500 due 6/15/17
Second Payment of $750 due 7/15/17
Final Payment $750 due 8/15/17
Questions? Contact Trip Leaders:
Trip Team Leaders Charley and Julie Malmquist