We are pleased to be associated with friends and well wishers, churches and organizations who have generously contributed towards MCF running costs. Your friendship, partnership and giving into this worthy cause is highly appreciated. We invite you to be our friend and partner.
MCF appreciates the services by interns in different fields. We welcome the services of professional landscapers for MCF homes.
About the Program
Mully Children’s Family offers a limited number of internship opportunities each year to college students.
Currently the internships are focused on three primary areas. These include 1) foreign language studies, 2) sports, and 3) music. Participants have the opportunity to advance their strengths and interests while meeting other students from around the world.
1) Must be enrolled as a full time or part time student and taking classes in an accredited college or university.
2) Must be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins.
3) Must possess a valid passport with an expiration date greater than 6 months from the completion date of the internship period.
4) Must meet any additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program.
5) Must be responsible for personal travel cost to and from Kenya.
6) Must agree to participate in the program for minimum of 10 weeks.
Interns will have the opportunity to meet and live with other students from around the world.
Basic food and housing accommodations are provided for the intern for the length of their stay.
The MCF educational program is designed to give the participant a comprehensive and realistic learning experience which will provide the intern with an unparalleled enhancement to their academic and professional careers.
The MCF college program is a non-paid internship program.
The completed application, found on the right, should be sent to email@example.com