Information We Collect
When you browse our website, contact us by e-mail or make a donation through the System, we may collect personal information about youincluding but not limited to: contact information, such as your name, home or other physical address, email, telephone number; payment information; and any other information you choose to provide (collectively, the “Collected Information”).
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We Use
How We Use the Collected Information
• Process your donation;
• Improve the content on our website; and
• Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests or applications.
How We Share the Collected Information
We may shareCollected Information about you:
• As is necessary to allow our trusted service providers or agents to provide services for us;
• As is required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your; health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
• In connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of MCF or the merger of MCF into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which MCF is not the survivor:
• As you otherwise request or authorize; and
• As is otherwise permittedby law.
How We Protect Collected Information
Social Media Platforms and Websites
Visiting our Website from Outside of the United States
California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures
The System is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the System.
Unsubscribe/ Contact Us
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, please follow the instructions below. However, we may send you service-related announcements, announcements about changes in policies, and transactional e-mail such as confirmations and receipts, from time to time through the general operation of the System or by e-mail. If you do not want to receive any marketing e-mails from us in the future, click the “unsubscribe” reference in any e-mail we send you.
If you wish to review the contact information we have on file for you, correct your contact information, provide a change of address, or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the System, our Services, MCF please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you correspond with MCF through the System or via email, the Collected Information may include the content of, and metadata regarding, any correspondence you may have with us. We may share your messages with those within our organization who are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns.