“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21
Giving Stocks or Mutual Funds
Donating stocks and mutual funds can bring you tax benefits while helping to continue the mission of Saving Children’s Lives at Mully Children’s Family.
Giving stocks or mutual funds directly to Mully Children’s Family provides a significant opportunity to avoid capital gains tax, receive a deduction at the full-market value of the securities, and simplify your giving. In fact, giving appreciated stock can be more beneficial than giving cash! This type of gift can be especially appealing if you are holding shares that have appreciated significantly in value but yield a low dividend.
How to Transfer Your Stock Gift Give Stocks or Mutual Funds:
Step 1: To ensure proper crediting and timely acknowledgement of the gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jason Miller at Jason@mcfus.org and provide the following information: Donor name, Donor phone, Donor email, Name of stock or ticker symbol, and anticipated number of shares.
Step 2: Ask your broker to transfer your stock gift to the Mully Children's Family USA giving account:
- Deliver All DTC Eligible Securities to:
- National Financial Services, LLC
- For the account of National Christian Charitable Foundation Inc.
- DTC Clearing # 0226
- Account Number 479-048720
- For the Benefit Of: MCFUS Single Charity Fund, #1540289
- Tax ID Number: 20-4105702
Other Information your Broker may require:
- Legal Name: Mully Children’s Family USA, Inc.
- Address: 3000 Old Alabama Road Suite 119-302, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Federal Tax ID: 20-4105702
If you have any questions please contact us. After we receive the transfer of funds, we will send the donor a letter acknowledging the gift.