“Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.” 2 Corinthians 9:6
Required IRA Distributions
A gift from your IRA can count toward your required minimum distribution while making a eternal difference for the ministries at Mully Children’s Family.
If you are age 70 ½ or older, you can make gifts directly from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to Mully Children’s Family without paying income tax on the withdrawal.
- You must be age 70 ½ or older at the time the gift is made.
- You must request from the IRA plan custodian a direct transfer of funds to Mully Children’s Family for the gift to be tax-free (also known as a Qualified Charitable Distribution).
- Gifts can be used to satisfy your IRA required minimum distribution once they begin.
- Each person may give up to $100,000 annually.
To donate all or a portion of your RMD:
- Contact your retirement administrator, notifying them you would like to donate your RMD directly to Mully Children’s Family.
- You will need to provide the following to your IRA administrator:
- Legal Name: Mully Children’s Family USA, Inc.
- Address: 3000 Old Alabama Road Suite 119-302, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Federal Tax ID: 20-4105702